CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 30, 2008

Bike Ride

Hey Everyone!!!

Last night was super dooper fun!!!!!! My mom and dad just got new bikes, so we all went to the Falling Waters trail after dinner for a bike ride! It was awesome! We only rode 7.35 miles of it though. ( I know this exact number because when mom and dad got their bikes, I got a speedometer for my bike that tells the time, how many miles per hour you are going, and the exact distance you have biked! It is so cool!) I had never ridden on the Falling Waters trail before, and it is really nice! It is flat, and paved. Also in runs right between the two Lime lakes, so if you ride at sunset like we did, it is absolutely beautiful! On another part of the trail it cuts through the woods and over a river. It is very peaceful. After our bike ride, we rode down to the big Lime lake and my brother and I went swimming until it got too dark! Last night was great, I hope we do it again soon!!!!

Peace and Love, Allison :-)

5 comments:

Morlock said...

Yeah for fun exercise. Is was fun riding and talking. Love, Mom

Carlee said...

Hey that sounds like a lot of fun! Cool! I heard the trail was nice but I haven't been on it yet. Well I hope your having a good summer and see you soon! Are you trying out for volleyball this year? O.K. well ttyl.

Carlee

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

Hey Allie!

Sounds fun, I love falling waters trail! I hope you're summer continues to be awesome!!
~ Alyssa :)

Ashley said...

OMGoodness!
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE FALLLING WATERS TRAIL.....MY FAMILY AND I GO ON IT ALL THE TIME!!
GLAD YOU HAD FUN
LUV YA
-ASHLEY