Hey Bloggers!
Just got back from a dance rehearsal! I know that we just got done rehearsing for Nutcracker, but we already have another thing to practice for: Tremaine. "What is Tremaine?" you ask. Well, Tremaine is a dance competition in Indianapolis next month. Our dance team gets on a bus and drives down to Indianapolis a day early to go shopping and check into our hotel. And then the next day at exactly 8:00 am, dance classes begin. Then we have a break for lunch, and have even more classes in the afternoon. That evening the competition starts! This year our teen level dance team (the team I am on) is doing two dances! One of them is You Can't Stop The Beat (from the movie Hairspray:-)) and the other is called Carnival Ride. Both dances are really cool and I love them! Our costumes are also extremely awesome! For You Can't Stop The Beat they are 50's dresses with music notes on them. Mine is yellow! The Carnival Ride's costumes are lime green, bright orange, and black. They are leotards, and straight out hooped tutus! They are so cool!!!!! I am so excited to go to Tremaine, and getting reading for it is just half the fun! See Ya!
Peace and Love always,
Allison :-)



1 comments:
Hopefully the costumes will all fit wonderfully when I'm done adjusting them! Love, Mom
Post a Comment