Hey Bloggers!
On Friday night my friend Ashley invited me to Open Skate. I got to Optimist and rented my skates and then Ashley and I just hung out, played on her mom's computer and skated. It was really fun! Ashley has 4 little brothers and we played with them. Well we played with the youngest ones, Drew and Eric. Eric is just a little baby and we shared our popcorn with him. Also, Ashley's mom got Eric a sucker, and Eric kept trying to share it with me. He was being so cute whenever he tired to give his slobbery sucker to me! Then Ashley and I went skating with Drew. I think Drew is about 4 years old. He looked so cute because he had a little hockey jersey on, with little skates. (And when I say little skates, I really do mean little skates. But they were ssoo cute!) Anyway, Ashley and I helped Drew skate around the ice rink, and whenever he fell, we helped him get up! Drew, Ashley, and I also had races. One of us would stand behind Drew and help him skate and the other one would go slow next to him pretending to go as fast as they could. It was really fun! And let me say, Drew and I made a pretty good team, because we beat Ashley lots of times!!!! lol!!!!!! ttyl!!
Peace and Love always,
Allison :-)



1 comments:
Hey Allie,
That was TONS of fun! I'm so glad you came with me. Im usually there all by my self and it was awesome to have someone to hang out with on a Friday night.Im so glad you had a good time! Love Ya :)********
-Ashie-Liz
P.S we are still working on getting Eric to share!LOL!:)
-Peace
Post a Comment