Hey Y'all!!
I've been really busy, sorry I haven't blogged in a while!! Happy March!!!! If you look outside, you would never now it was March, because there is like a foot of snow on the ground!!! I am so ready for spring, NO MORE SNOW AND COLDNESS!!!!!!!
I just got back from teaching my little pre-ballet girls!! It was so much fun today!!! The real teacher that I assist, Atalie, had to leave the room a lot today and go do things, and she was trying to figure out how to cut the recital music, so I basically taught the class! It was awesome!!! I also went over the dance for them a couple times, worked the CD player, and I had to fix Kiri's (one of my little dancers) hair! I really love teaching, I had SO much fun!!!!
I am also getting excited because this weekend we are going to start redecorating our living room!!! Today we are going to take everything off the walls, and clean everything out, and tomorrow we are going to start painting!! We have already ordered a new couch, chair, and ottoman that are on their way, and the coffee table and side tables are already here! (we just have to put them together!!)
Guess what? I think I sprained my toe! I was in the kitchen last night, jumping around and dancing to the radio, when I accidentally kicked one of the cabinets really hard. It hurt ssoo badly!! And now my toe is really swollen and bruised! It even hurts to walk! And being a ballerina, having a hurt toe is not good, so I hope it gets better soon!!
I have to go now, thanks for reading this!!! Toodles!
Peace and Love always,
Allison :-)
P.S.
Congratulations to all the band people for doing so well at festivle!!
P.S.S.
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!



2 comments:
Hey Bip-ade-bop!
Your poor toe! Hope it feels better! Why are you so excited about March, you would think you had a birthday this month or something!!!!
Love Mom
Post a Comment