Hey Y'all!
Today, I became a teenager! It is my 13th Birthday! I had an absolutely awesome day so far!! And everyone made it so much fun for me!!!
Well, this morning my mom made me chocolate chip pancakes, YUMMY! And my mom and dad got me a really pretty gold bracelet! Then my dad drove me to school, and right when I walked to my locker, I saw my friend Maddy hanging up a really cute Happy Birthday sign on my locker. Then, we had Reward Day, which is for people that have no missing or late work, and we get to go into a classroom and watch a movie!!! After that, I went to advisory, and Mrs. Wilcox made me stand on a chair and forced the class to sing happy birthday to me! It was really funny! Next I went to choir, and I brought oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies and we ate them, they tasted delicious!!!! Then I went to lunch and my friend Taylor made me an amazing chocolate cake! My friend Ashley also gave me a birthday present, Sweet Pea perfume, and lotion! Then I had normal classes for the rest of the day, but they were still fun because my mom had put extra surprises in all of my things! For example, in my pencil case, she put a 'happy birthday' pencil with a ribbon tied to it! Also, in my lunch she put a happy birthday napkin, and on my binder and in my planner, she taped "Happy 13th Birthday Allison" signs! And my day just keeps getting better! Tonight my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa are all going out to dinner at Daryl's! Then we will come back here, and I will open presents! I'm so excited! Today has been a fabulous day, and a terrific birthday! It is so much fun being 13! (even though I won't technically be 13 until 7:20 tonight!!!!!!!!)
Peace and Love always,
Allison :-)



5 comments:
Happy 13th Birthday Sweet Girl!
I Love You! You are so special to me!
Love, hugs, and kisses, Mom
Hey Allie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! I am so glad that your day was fabulous. I hope that you have loads of fun at Darly's and you get some cool presents! love ya lots!
P.S.- Have a great Spring Break! I can't wait to see you again on Monday, when we get back!!!
hey Allison,
im glad you had a great birthday!
Ans, im soo happy that you liked the sweet pea spray and lotion!
Love ya,
Ashley
hey Allison,
im glad you had a great birthday!
Ans, im soo happy that you liked the sweet pea spray and lotion!
Love ya,
Ashley
Heyyyyy Allie, I <3 ur blog
~Alli Ulstad
Post a Comment