HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
September 1, 2008
Posted by Morlock at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May your eyes continue to see beautiful things, and your soul keep dancing to good music!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
Posted by Morlock at 9:57 AM
2 comments:
Hey Allison! You too! Have a great day and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
But that really stinks that we don't have any classes together! I really wanted to have some! But ohh well... at least we have lunch and choir lol!
See you tomorrow and I can't wait until volleyball with ya! lol
love ya.taylor
HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU........HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU...HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALLISON....HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU!
Lol!
-Ashley
Post a Comment