Hey bloggers!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! Dance rehearsals for our Christmas show have already begun!!! I just got back from one today! So far I am in two dances: We need a little Christmas, and Santa Clause is coming to town! They are both super cute and super fun! And guess what??! I have duets in both of them! In "we need a little Christmas", my friend Kyler and I get to do a waltz together, and in "santa clause is coming to town", Maddy and I have a cute little solo! They are both so much fun, I can't wait for the show! (Even though it is more than two months away!!!!!) :)
Have a good rest of the weekend,
Allison :)
September 21, 2008
Rehearsals!
Posted by Morlock at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Babe! No way... already! And saweettt... you got TWO solos... that is AWESOME! Great job!
Hey... let me know when your show is... i totally want to come! Have so much fun and good luck
That is totally fine that you couldn't come... I totally understand
I can't wait until our game tomorrow
love you tons, rosie
Post a Comment