Hello Everybody!
How are all of you doing? I'm great! I hung out with my friends all day!
Well, I went to school yesterday, and then my friend Brianna came home from school with me. Then Brianna and I rode our bikes back and forth between each others house's (Brianna lives right down the street from me). We jumped on the trampoline, splashed in the hot tub, and did lots of other fun stuff. Then my mom and dad took us out to dinner at Hunt Club. After that we splashed in the hot tub even more and then I went over to her house to spend the night. We braided each other's hair, ate cookies, and watched the movie Freaky Friday.
Then when Brie and I woke up today I had to get ready to go and assistant teach ballet. Only four girls came to class today, but we had lots of fun anyway!
After ballet, I met Brianna and my other friend Lauren at school and we played tennis! It was really fun because none of us are very good at tennis at all, so we were just being really silly! After tennis, we went to Lauren's house really quick to get her piano music and then we walked to my house (Lauren lives right down the street from me too). After we got to my house, we sang karaoke, played the piano, and jumped on the trampoline. Then we got bored and decided we wanted to get into the hot tub. So we walked to Brianna's house to bathing suits for her and Lauren. Then we came back to my house and we splashed in the hot tub for about an hour! It was really fun!
At dinnertime they both had to go home, and my family went out to dinner. We went to Ground Round, one of my favorite restaurants! I just got home, and thought that I would let everybody now what an exciting weekend I had, so now you know!
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'll write more later! Love you all!
Toodles!
Love, Allison :-)
September 22, 2007
Weekend With Friends!
Posted by Morlock at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yeah I had tons of fun allie!!!!
Post a Comment