CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 14, 2007

We Are The Champions!!! :-) !!!

Hey Y'all!

Sorry that I have not written on this blog in like, FOREVER, but I've been really really extremely very busy!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm here now writing, so you can catch up on my life!

Well to start off, school is great, volleyball is great, dancing is great, basically life is great! And life got even better yesterday when our volleyball team won the East Jackson Volleyball Tournament! We were playing volleyball from 9:00 in the morning until 3:30 in the afternoon yesterday! We were really tired, but it was SO much FUN!!! It was also really nerve-racking! On the last game we played, it was just first to 15 (You didn't even have to win by 2, you just had to be the first to fifteen!). The score was tied 14 to 14, and my friend Hannah was serving. Everyone on the bench was holding hands and crossing their toes, we were so NERVOUS! Hannah served and it went over the net. The other team had a bump, and a set, but on their spike, it didn't go over, SO WE WON! Everyone was jumping up and down going crazy! Screaming, yelling, hugging, we were ssssoooo HAPPY that we WON! Then we all ran onto the court and everyone took turns hugging Hannah! Then they presented us with our trophy, It wasn't really in the shape of a trophy, it was a circle with a volleyball player spiking a ball on it, but it is still really cool! Our team is going to show it off in the display case at school!


Compared to all the excitement at volleyball, the rest of my life is kind of boring, but I'm still having fun! Dance is going great for me, it is lots of fun to take advanced classes and to assistant teach the little girls. Also school is going really well, so far I have all A's! But there has been one bad thing about my life lately, I have a really bad cold. I've been coughing, sneezing, getting sore throats, blowing my nose, getting short of breath, wheezing, and everything else that happens to when you have a cold. My nose was so runny yesterday, that I had a box of tissues with me on the bench at volleyball! It was really bad on Friday at school. I'm in choir, and obviously in choir you sing, and it was really painful! My throat hurt so bad I could barely even talk let alone sing!

But before I had my cold, choir was going really well. We had to sing solos in front of the class, and the choir teacher, Miss Clark, would give you a color. My color is Indigo. The colors in order are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. The people that were assigned colors closest to Violet have the richest most powerful voices. And the people that were given a color closer to Red have the softest voices. After everyone was assigned a color, she put us in a certain order so when we sing we would sound like all of our voices were blended together. Miss Clark placed the people with the most vibrant voices first, and then placed all the softer people around them. I was the third person she placed! I was sssooo excited!

Well, now that you are all caught up on my life and everything that has been going on! Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'll try to find time in my busy schedule to write more!

Toodles!

Love, Allison :-)

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Allie, I was just now reading all of you posts. I LOVE this one! We WERE the champions... lol! Love you!