CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 2, 2007

Away With The Summer Days

Hello Everyone!

I've been listening to the song, "Away With The Summer Days" today. It is making me kind of sad, but at the same time it is making me excited! I mean, I cannot wait for school to start, but then again, I can! This summer has been extremely and totally FABULOUS, but I am ready to move on and start the school year!

Here are just a few things that made my summer extremely and totally FABULOUS! :

I went to the movies with friends, had a party, we got a hot-tub, built onto our deck, went shopping (a lot), I made the volleyball team, I made it into the Jackson Ballet Company, I got this blog, I danced at Church, and sssooo many other completely awesome things!

But I know that I will have a list about extremely and totally FABULOUS things that happened during the school year that is even longer! I'm really excited, and I hope that me and everyone else stays healthy, happy, safe and strong this year!

Thanks For taking the time to read about my FABULOUS summer! I'll write more later!

Love, Allison :-)

0 comments: