Hey there!
Less than one week until everything starts again! Right after Labor Day, dance will start, volleyball will start (if I make the team), Assistant teaching will start, and school will start! I can't wait! And I'm not confused anymore! I am really excited about everything!
Last night my family and I went to Back To School night at school! It was nice! I saw all my old friends that I haven't seen all summer, met all my new teachers, and found my new locker! Now I absolutely can't wait until school starts! I have always loved school, and I think this year will be awesome! There are two teams of teachers at my school, the Gold team, and the Maroon team. I am on Maroon! I have Mrs. Hamel for language, Mr. Hinkle for math, Mrs. Wilcox for life science, and Mr. Mullins for social studies! I also have a class with every single friend (Except for Marissa, she is on the gold team. But we will still see each other in the hallway, and be able to eat lunch together). My new locker is also right next to my friend Brianna! This school year is going to be so much fun!
Also am going to the third and final volleyball tryout today! I hope I make the team!
And after that, I have a ballet teachers/assistant teachers meeting to go to!
And still after that, I have Jackson Ballet Company pictures! (I have finally decided what leotard to wear!!!)
I am very busy today, and will be very busy in less then a week when everything starts again! I've got to go now!
Toodles!
Love, Allison :-)
August 30, 2007
Less Than One Week
Posted by Morlock at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you are excited for everything to get started! I'm excited for you! I know you'll have a great year!
Love, Mom
Hey Allie!
I'm so glad you are in my Social Studies class! It will be awesome! See ya 2morrow!
- Alyssa :-)
Post a Comment