CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 27, 2007

Volleyball Tryouts! :-)

Hello again everybody!!

Today I have volleyball tryouts! I cannot wait! I am kind of nervous, I have been working on my over-hand serve all summer, and I hope that I can get some balls over the net! Our coach is really nice, and I hope that I can be on the team!

For those of you who have read my Dancing At Church entry, you know that I am choreographing a dance to preform at church! Well, I finished the dance last night! I just hope that I can remember it! At the end of the song, the singer says Hallelujah, Hallelujah, and now my lifesong sings, over and over. It was really hard to choreograph to that part, because I know so many pretty dance moves, that it was hard to decide which ones would be best to glorify Jesus! I hope that everyone will enjoy my dance, and the Lord enjoys my offering to Him!

Well, I've got to go, thanks for taking the time to read this, have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Toodles!

Love, Allison :-)

0 comments: