Hey Everyone!
I just got this Blog, and in it I will record things that are happening to me and how I feel! I hope that you enjoy reading it!
Well, my family and I just back back from vacation! We went to South Haven MI. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is a little town by Lake Michigan. I had so much fun! We splashed in the lake every day, we also kayaked, and I went shopping. Shopping in South Haven is so cool because there isn't a mall or anything, but lots of separate little shops with really cute clothes, sunglasses, shoes, nick-knacks, and anything else you think of! Millie (our dog) also came with us! Millie had fun running around on the beach and playing in the water. We even got her to ride on a kayak! Can you picture it? A dog on a kayak! It was so funny!
I am also going to dance camp this week, I hope to see some of my dancing friends there! Also Company tryouts are coming up on Wednesday, I hope that my friends and I can get in and praise the Lord with our dancing!
Well, I've got to go now, I'll type more later!
Toodles!
Love, Allie Mae
August 12, 2007
Just Got Back From Vacation!!
Posted by Morlock at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Allison,
I love your Blog! The whole name and everything is so creative and cute! I like your saying on the top "dance like no one is watching!!!!" So I just wanted to let you know that I could see it and that I LOVE it! Well, talk to you later! Love you, your BFF Taylor
Hi Allie,
Creating a blog was a great idea! I love being able to go on and see what's going on with you. The color scheme and look of it are so cute!
Great job and keep blogging. I'll be back to check out the site again!
Love you,
Nancy
Post a Comment