CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 13, 2007

Shopping & Movies

Hey There!

It's me again with more fabulous information about my life!

Well yesterday my mom and I went shopping at Michael's because my friend Marissa gave me a gift card there for my birthday. With the card I bought scrap booking paper, stickers, and painting supplies.

Thanks so much for the gift card Rissa! I had so much fun shopping!

Also mom and I went to see a movie: Becoming Jane. For those of you who haven't seen it yet it is a true story about the life of the author Jane Austen. Its is a tragical romance, and at some points during the movie it is gross, and at some parts it is funny. Anne Hathaway (my favorite actress) plays the lead as Jane. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but it was kind of confusing, because they talked really fast using big old fashion words, and they also had fancy English accents. It isn't my favorite movie, but I did think it was O.K.

Also, I wanted to tell all you guys that I would love to hear your comments about my blog! In the bottom corner, there is a button that says 'comments', and if you click on it you can publish your own comment, and also read what other people have to say. I really want to know what you think!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'll right more later!

Toodles!

Love, Allison

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hey girl! Good to hear that you're having a fun time with your family! I love reading about your life! I'll be praying for you too....and thanks for your prayers!

Love you!

-Julianna