Hey There!
Well, that time of year is here again! The time when you by a new backpack, the time to stock up on pencils and paper, crayons and markers, and to re-train your brain after a long and rewarding summer vacation! Yes, the time has come for school to start again! Don't get me wrong, I mean I love school and learning new things, but I was really enjoying summer vacation and being able to just chill out and not think about school work! Oh well, I guess summer has to come to an end eventually! At least I had a good one! Spending time with friends and family, going on vacation, shopping, movies, I had a blast! At least when I go back to school I will be able to catch up with all my old friends, and maybe make some new ones!
Well I've got to go and enjoy my last few days of summer vacation! See ya later!
Love, Allison :-)
August 25, 2007
Time for School
Posted by Morlock at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment