CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 26, 2007

Dancing At Church! :-)

Hey Y'all!

Just got back from church, it was nice today! We sang some really pretty worship songs, but the best part of all was after church ended! It was the best part because after church I went up to the pastor and asked him if I could choreograph a dance and preform it at church. He said yes! I've been working really hard, making up a dance all afternoon, and I have done about 1 minute and 30 seconds! I am dancing to the song "And Now My Lifesong Sings" by Casting Crowns. It is really pretty! I had started to dance to "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns, but that song is almost 5 minutes long! "And Now My Lifesong Sings" is only about 4 minutes long, so I decided to go with the shorter song.

I've got to go now, and get ready for our neighborhood picnic, see ya later!

Toodles!

Love, Allison :-)

0 comments: