Hey Bloggers!
How are you? I am great, and nervous! I'm great because I am safe and healthy, and so is everyone else in my family, but I am nervous because I tried out for the Jackson Ballet Company on Wednesday, and I haven't got my letter telling me whether I got in or not! I hope that I get into Company, but if I am just in Jr. Company, that is O.K, because I am praising the Lord with my dancing either way! I trust that the Lord will put me wherever he thinks is best.
Also guess what? I got asked to assistant teach a ballet class! It is going to be so much fun! My friend Maddy, assistant taught last year, and said it is amazing! I cannot wait to help the little ones learn more about Jesus and worship Him through their dancing!
It has been raining non-stop here! It is good that it is raining and all, I mean I don't think I have ever seen the grass so green, but I want to go outside and ride my new bike! And I can't ride it if it is pouring down rain and thundering! I got my bike on Friday, and it is really pretty! It is purple, has a bell, and really cute fenders! I hope the sunshine comes back soon so I can take it for a spin around the neighborhood!
Did any of you watch High School Musical 2 this past weekend? I did I thought it was O.K., I liked it better thatn the 1st movie. My favorite song was "fabulous", I thought it was so funny!
Well I've got to go clean my room now, see y'all later!
Luv Ya!
Love Allison
August 20, 2007
Ballet and Rain
Posted by Morlock at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment