CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 22, 2007

My Fascinating Life

Hey there!

I'm bored, so I thought "HEY!, why don't I get on my blog and let everyone know what I have been doing today!" So here I am telling all of you about my fascinating life!

Well, for starters, my grandma came up and took my brother and I out for breakfast! It was yummy, we went to the Wooden Spoon (I love that place!). I got scrambled eggs and a hot chocolate. For those of you who have read my entry called Orthodontist, OUCH! you already know that my teeth hurt, and eating breakfast was painful! But luckily I ordered something soft!

After breakfast, I went to golf league with my friend Marissa (I call her Rissa!). I played O.K., I mean I have played better, but Rissa did wonderful! She beat me by 8 strokes! Good Job Rissa! Oh yeah, at golf Rissa wanted me to write a shout out on my blog from her, here it is!:


"Hello world, my name is Marissa! Remember that name, it will be famous someday!"


After Golf, my grandma took my brother and I out to lunch at Pizza Hut (I love that place too!). It was also yummy!

After lunch, we went to the mall, and my grandma bought me a new shirt at Aeropostale. It is really pretty, brown and cream colored stripes!

Then after we got home and grandma left, I did a fashion shoot of all my black ballet leotards. I did that because they take pictures of all the Jackson Ballet Company members, and hang them on the studio wall. You have to wear a black leotard for the picture, and I was trying to decide which leotard I looked best in! (I still cannot decide!)

Well, thanks for taking the time to read about my fascinating life! Buh-Bye!

Love, Allison :-)

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hello Allie!
You have a very, facinating life! Glad SOMEONE had fun today!I have been so bored today! But later Dani and Josh are coming! Call me! Thanks!
- Issa