Hey Everybody!
Just wanted to say really quickly that I am home from the hospital and doing well! I have to go to my grandma's funeral now, but I will write more later! Toodles!
Love, Allison
November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May your eyes continue to see beautiful things, and your soul keep dancing to good music!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)
3 comments:
Im glad your back allie! Cause now maybe we can get together! Sorry about your grandma:(
Hey Allie! I'm so glad to see you and that your feeling better. Sorry about your grandma. Everything will be fine!!
Love ya
Repasy
Hey Allie,
I just read your post, and I wanted to let you know that I am SO SO (you have NO idea) glad that you are home! I hope that you are feeling better. I am so sorry about your grandma. I have gone through what you are, right know, and I am telling you that everything will be okay! If you ever just want anyone to talk to, JUST CALL! I AM HERE! I just got off the phone with you.. and I am so EXCITED that you are coming to school in the morning! Love you and talk to you in the morning! You rock!
Post a Comment