CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 4, 2007

My Voice is Back!

Hey Y'all!

Hi hope you guys are having a great week! I am, well, at least I am because now I have my voice back! (Earlier this week I had laryngitis!) It has been really hard in choir, (our Christmas concert is only one week away!) But now I will finally be able to sing loud and clear! YEAH!

My friend Taylor hasn't been at school, please pray for her! I'll see ya later, I have to go get ready for dance!

Peace and Love,

Allison

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Allie, I am so happy that your "sickness" was gone by the choir concert. You did a FABULOUS job! That you so much for that thoughtful comment about me! Love you and I hope that you have a great Christmas!

Taylor said...

Hey Allie, I am so happy that your "sickness" was gone by the choir concert. You did a FABULOUS job! That you so much for that thoughtful comment about me! Love you and I hope that you have a great Christmas!