Hey Bloggers!
I just got home from school and I rode the bus home, it was so scary! I sat down on the bus minding my own business, and then, this group of emo high schoolers decided to sit by me! They were sitting there the whole time swearing and talking about really inappropriate things! I just sat there praying and hoping that they would just ignore me!
Anyway, enough about my interesting bus ride! I was going to blog to you guys last night, but when I got on the computer after the choir concert (I'll tell you about that in a second) our Internet was down! Now it is working again, but really slowly!
Now, about that choir concert. It's true! We had our first choir concert at school last night! It was really fun! I think that we did well! We sang 3 songs with just the girls, 2 songs with the boys, and the boys sang a song by themselves. The songs we sang were Something Told The Wild Geese, Light A Candle, Christmas Finale (A mix of the songs Joy to the World, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, and O Come All Ye Faithful). Then with the boys we sang This Little Light of Mine and Praise The Lord. Our choir director, Miss Clark, said that we did an excellent job!
I'm going to extremely busy this weekend (It's The Nutcracker!!!!!!), but I promise to blog to you about it as soon as I get the chance! See ya!
Peace and Love,
Allison :-)
December 13, 2007
Choir Concert
Posted by Morlock at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment