Hey Y'all!
In just a few short hours, 2007 will be history! I can't believe it! What a wonderful year it has been! Lots of great things have happened, and some not so great things have happened. But I am still looking forward to starting a brand new year! I am also looking forward to the New Year's Eve party I am going to tonight at my friend Sam's house! You are supposed to go dressed up in a ball grown or disco attire. (This is going to be an interesting party!) My family and I are also going out to dinner at Daryl's (YUMMY!). It is going to be a fabulous end to a fabulous year! Well, I guess all that is left to say good-bye 2007, hello 2008!
I'll write more in 2008! See Ya!
Peace and Love,
Allison :-)



1 comments:
Dinner was YUMMY for sure!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment