CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hey Bloggers! 


Merry Christmas! Jesus Loves YOU!

How is your Christmas so far? mine is absolutely fantastic! I've gotten many amazing presents, and one of them I am using write now! It is a laptop! Well, actually it is a Apple MacBook! It is so cool, and it has lots of features. Like a webcam, internet, Word, PowerPoint, itunes, and lots of other cool stuff! I also got pajamas, clothes, a wallet, a coat, dance things, perfume, lotion, a robe, slippers, shoes, and other awesome gifts!

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas too! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! I'll write more later!

Peace and Love,
Allison :-)

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Merry Christmas Alli!

Wow, you got a lot of cool gifts! Macbooks are so fun! I got one for my birthday this year and I have taken so many pics with it! I hope you continue to have a great Christmas!

- Alyssa T :-)