Oh Yeah! Snow Day! No School! YEAH!
OK, in case you haven't noticed, I am totally pumped that we have no school today! Today was only supposed to be a half day, but not going to school at all, that's even better! It is kind of strange, because there is only about 4 inches of really powdery snow on the ground (The kind of snow that you could shovel in like 30 seconds). And yet school is cancelled because of it! Well, I think it was cancelled because we could have had a 2 hour delay so that the roads could be cleared up, but with a half day of school and a 2 hour delay we would only really be at school for an hour, which would be totally pointless! So in the end school was cancelled! And I am totally OK with that!
Well I'll type more later! I'm going to go and enjoy my snow day!
Peace and Love,
Allie :-)
December 5, 2007
Snow Day!
Posted by Morlock at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Allie Mae,
That is so awesome about the Nutcracker and the concert. Guess what... I made the bball team! ANYWAY.. I hope that your surgery goes smoothly too! I am praying for you ALWAYS! Love you, Taylor Rose!
Post a Comment