CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 27, 2007

Home At Last

Hey Y'all!


I am home from the hospital and I'm doing well! My pain level has gone down, but my stomach muscles are still really sore. The doctors said that it takes about a week to fully recover, so in a few days I will be my old self again! Talk to ya later!

Peace and Love, 
Allison :-)

1 comments:

Katie said...

hey allie! this is katie if you don't know:)any ways.... i am sooo excited that you are back from the hospital! i will pray for you about your sore's and hope you get better soon. (i know that sounds a little bit weird in how i put it but it makes sense!) well i hope you have a wonderful (whats left) break!
~ love ya tons!~
KT!(no one can guess
my name!lol)