Hey ya'll!
Today we had a 1/2 day of school!!!! And guess what?? My friend Ashley won a contest over the radio, and the prize was tickets to 27 dresses! And she invited me to go see the movie with her!! It is going to be fun, I've heard that movie is really good! Also tonight at the studio, we are having a dress rehearsal/performance before Tremaine. And my family is coming and I also invited my friend, but I don't know if she can come. But if she comes or not it is going to be fun!!! g2g
~PEACE~
Allison :-)



2 comments:
oh man good luck at your dress rehersal i hope you do great (i no you will) you gotta add me to your friends blogs list
www.skinyminny94.blogspot.com well good luck tonight and luv yeaxoxo
~laceyloo
Hey Allie,
I hope that you had a great half day! I love your new blog and all of your new pics! I hope that tonight you will do great, which you always do and you have loads of fun, fun, fun! Love ya
Post a Comment