Hey Everybody!
What a great way to start a brand new month! With a snow day!!!! YYEEAAHH!!!! I was really hoping to have a snow day today, because I have been really tired and I just wanted to sleep in (which I did!:-)!) Also, I was at my friend Brianna's house yesterday and I sort of fell down the stairs and hurt my foot. And it hurts to walk, and I could just imagine trying to hobble around school all day! And guess what?! My friend Maddy has been really sick and she went to the doctor's and they thought she had mono. but her blood tests just came in, and it turns out she didn't have mono! Yeah!!!!! So besides the fact that my foot hurts, this month is turning out to be great! ttyl!
Peace and Love always,
Allison :-)



1 comments:
Hey Allie, I hope that you had a great snow day and I am so glad that Maddy doesn't have mono after all!!! Love ya
Post a Comment