CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 3, 2008

Songs From Church

Lord, I Lift Your Name On High


Lord, I lift you name on high
Lord, I love to sing your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad you came to save us
You came from heaven to earth to show us the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift your name on high!


Beautiful One

Wonderful, so wonderful is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious how beautiful you are
Beautiful One, I love
Beautiful One, I adore
Beautiful One, my soul must sing
Powerful, so powerful your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing
How marvelous, how wonderful you are
Beautiful One, I love
Beautiful One, I adore
Beautiful One, my soul must sing
You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
'Cause nothing on earth is as beautiful as you are


Have a great day!! :-)

0 comments: