CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 1, 2008

Hiding Place

Hey Bloggers!


I just did my devotion and it was really cool! It was like this:

Have you ever had one of those days when you don't want to face reality? You need a place to hideout, a place where you can find security. God is the only real refuge, the only hiding place you can really trust to protect you during the storms of life.

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him for God is our refuge.
Psalm 62:5-8

That made me think about Ballet Magnificat, because they have a ballet called Hiding Place. And I don't really know the whole story line, but I am pretty sure that it takes place during WWII and this person is trying to find a place to hide from Nazi soldiers, and she finds the perfect hiding place: In God. I went on youtube and searched it and found this video:


Jesus Loves You!
Peace and Love always, 
Allison :-)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Allie-Mae

I love that psalm! Hope you had a great snowday!
Love Ya,
Ashley
:) (: (mirror)
I Love this thing!

Carlee said...

Hey Allie! I love that psalm! I also liked the video you have! It was sad but really good! Well I hope you have a great week and I will ttyl and see you in school!

Love Car, | *-* | ps. I have some "productive criticism" for you! Hahaha! jj!

*laceyloo* said...

i loved that video it was really moving and it had great dancing well have a good week bye luv yea xoxo
~laceyloo