Hello Everyone!
I was kind of bored, so I thought I'm going to make up a game! It's called Question and Answer, and it's super simple. I just wrote some questions and my answers below. All that you do is answer the questions, either by posting them in a comment on my blog or by just posting them on your own blog. The questions are written in bold below. It's kind of a stupid game but it will be sort of fun!
What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Frosted Flakes
What are all the jobs you've ever had?
CP federal credit union worker (in 4th and 5th grade), babysitter, assistant dance teacher
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mackinac Island Fudge or Raspberry Sherbet
What is your favorite accessory to wear?
Bracelet
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Split it up between my college fund, my church, and the new Mott's Children Hospital.
If a genie granted you a wish, what would you wish for?
A million more wishes!
THANKS FOR PLAYING MY GAME! PLEASE WRITE YOUR ANSWERS EITHER ON YOUR OWN BLOG, OR IN A COMMENT ON MY BLOG!!! :)
August 18, 2008
Question and Answer!
Posted by Morlock at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment