CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 11, 2008

Tigers Game!!!!!!

Hey Bloggers!!!!!!

Yesterday, me and Ashley, my bff, went to a Tigers game together!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! My dad got the tickets from a friend at work, and they were for a suite!!!!! It was so cool! The food in the suite was great, and the view of the field was great! It rained off and on during the game, but the seats for the suite had a roof, so it didn't bother us! My favorite player, Curtis Granderson, even had a homerun!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy!!!!!!! (I brought a sign to hold up that had his name on it! And I wore a t-shirt that said Granderson on it!!!!!!!) Ryan Raburn also had a homerun, but it was inside the park! The final score was 6-1, and the Tigers won!!!!!!!!!! (The Tigers played the Oakland Athletics)!!!!!! My mom even bought Ashley and I cute little Tiger keychains!!! We had such a great time!!!!!!! I love baseball!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!













Peace and Love, Allison :-) :) !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Morlock said...

Go Tigers! It was a great day, I had fun too!! Love, Mom

Taylor said...

Hey Allison, that is so cool! You are so lucky, glad you had fun. love , rosie

Taylor said...

Hey Allie! Thanks for the comment and I hope that you are having a great week! Love, Rosie

Ashley said...

OMGoodness!
The Tigers game was AMAZING! I had such a great time with you! I love all of your pics they are soo cool!
See ya!
Love pudge and taffy and ASHLEY!