Hey Bloggers!
Sorry, its been a while, I've been busy! On Friday, my mom, grandma, and I all went to Lansing for an all day shopping spree! It was great!!! We went to the Eastwood Towne center in the morning, and then went to Chili's for lunch (DELICIOUS!!!!!). Then in the afternoon, we went to the Meridian Mall! It was so much fun! I got so pretty cool stuff!!! I also got an awesome deal (75% off!) on new choir shoes, and got a super cute pair of pink sunglasses! To see a slideshow of me doing a fashion show in my new clothes, scroll all the way down to the bottom to see it!!! :)
Toodle-loo!
Allison :)
August 17, 2008
Shopping Spree!
Posted by Morlock at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We were quite the shoppers! Love the pics. Love, Mom
Hey Allie! Man... that is awesome that you got to go on a shopping spree... you lucky! I checked out your pics and I love all of your new outfits, cute cute cute! I absolutely love your "gotta have music" shirt! CUTE! And your jeans I don't know if you got them at your shopping spree but super cute!
Hey... I really want to get together or something before school, so if you wanna just call me or I will call you! Love you,Rosie
and LOVE THE GLASSES! they are so cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment