CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 29, 2008

Binder Park Zoo, WA-HOO!!!!

Hey everybody!!!


I have had a great week!!! (I know I've been saying that a lot lately, but how can you not have a good time when you know school is almost over, and the dance recital is coming!!!!!!!!!) Anyway, my week has been awesome because first of all I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, they are TOTALLY OFF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I have beautiful pearly white teeth for the choir concert, the dance recital, and our class's trip to Binder Park Zoo!!!!! 

That is another thing that made my week wonderful, my friends and I went to Binder Park Zoo today!!!!! It was super fun!!!!!! My mom was our group's chaperone, and  Ashley, Sam, Julia, Audie, and Alyssa were all in my group!!!!! Can you even imagine the amount of fun we had???!!?!? We got to school and got on the buses, and took crazy pictures of ourselves all the way there. Then we had to go and watch this one lady do a presentation for us, which was kind of boring. But then it got scary when she brought out a hissing cockroach, and a snake!!!!! (In case you don't already know, I am terrified of snakes!!!!!!!) But thankfully, my friends Julia and Ashley, who sat next to me protected me!! After that, we got on a zebra striped tram and went to the Wild Africa exhibit!! It was super fun!!! We saw all kinds of African animals, zebra's, giraffe's, gisele's, ostrich's, and lots of others!!! We also got to feed the giraffes!!!!! It was so fun!!!!!!! Their tongues were so long, black, and slimy, but they were sssooo cute!!!!!!! We also walked on a safari trail and saw some really cool stuff!! And it was funny because I went to the zoo in preschool, kindergarden, and 1st grade, and I remember posing for pictures in front of things, and seeing certain landmarks in the zoo!! It bought back a lot of memories!!! 

And what would be the point of going to a zoo if you couldn't go to the gift shop?????!?!? At the zoo, we got really cute stuffed animals!!!!! And my friend Ashley and I got matching girrafes, mine is called Laughy, and hers is called Taffy!!! We wanted something that would match, because the little giraffes were twins!!!!!  And on the bus on the way home, Alyssa, Julia, Audie and I made up little skits and stories for our new stuffed animals to act out!!! And we videotaped it!!!!!!!! Lets just say that we had an absolutely amazing time at Binder Park Zoo!!!!

Love, Allison :-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Allie,
You are right, we had a FABULOUS time at Binder Park Zoo. I had such a good time and Im glad your mom was our chaperone so we could all be together!!!!!!
i'm also loving TAFFY!!!! By the way, hows your LAFFY!!!! LOL!
Thanks so much for making my day soo fun and special!
Your BESTEST Buddie,
Ashley (and Taffy)

Taylor said...

Hey Allie, I am so glad that you had a great time at the zoo and had a great group! Sounds like loads of fun! I did that same thing.... taking pics with things i took pics of about 5 years ago...lol! Hey, last night i watched our 5th grade video!!! It was so funny and fun to look back at all of those pictures! There were tons of "cute" pics of me and you! Well, have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday! Love you lots!!!