CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 25, 2008

Tigers vs. Twins :-)

Today, my family and I went to Comarica Park and watched the Detroit Tigers face the Minnesota Twins!!!!! The Tigers lost though!!!! :-( !!!!! Oh well! I still had fun!! My whole family came, my Grandma, Grandpa, Collin, my Dad, and my Mom!! Our seats we right between first base and the right Field foul post. And my favorite player, Curtis Granderson, didn't play for most of the game, but in about the 8th inning, he was put back in centerfield!!!!! Even though the Tigers lost 1 to 6, it was still a good game!! It was really close and really exciting until the top of the 8th inning when a Twin came up and hit a grand slam!! Changing the score of 2 to 1 to 6 to 1. It was still really fun though! I absolutely love going to Detroit to watch the Tigers!!! :-)

Peace,
Allison :-)

3 comments:

Morlock said...

Go Tigers! Who's your Tiger?!?
Love, Mom

Morlock said...

Your New Smile is BEAUTIFUL! I know it was alot of hard work and pain, You did a great job.

Ashley said...

Hey Allison,
I watched a little bit of that game, it was kind of ridculous though because the last game they won 19-3. It was just horrible!
But, I'm sooooooo glad that you had a good time at the tiger game with your family!
Luv ya,
-Ashley