LOL! That is so funny! I saw that you got a lot of your stuff from pyzam.com. I love that website, they have a lot of cute things!!!! This graphic is so funny, but totally true! LOVE, Ashley
Don't speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters. If you criticize and judge each other, then you are judging God's law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?
God's not at the finish line waiting for you, he's at the starting line, running each step of the race with you!!!!!!!!!!
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life including two sets of footprints in the sand. He noticed at times there was only one set of footprints. "Lord, you said that once I followed you, you'd walk with me all the way. I don't understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me." The Lord replied "My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your trail of suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you." :)
My name is Allison and I absolutely love to dance for Jesus!!!!! I love hanging out with my friends and taking crazy pictures!!!!! Peace be with ya!!!!!!!!! :-) !!!!!!!!
2 comments:
LOL! That is so funny! I saw that you got a lot of your stuff from pyzam.com. I love that website, they have a lot of cute things!!!!
This graphic is so funny, but totally true!
LOVE, Ashley
STORY OF MY LIFE
:-)
Post a Comment