Hey Guys!!!!!
Today was super fun!!! First of all it was Spirit week all this week, and today was Western Day!!!!!!! It is so fun to dress up and show school spirit!!!!! Lets go Panthers, LETS GO!!!!!! Also, today was the Ron Rayla Track Meet!! And there was a Tennis Match!! And there was a student council Bake Sale!! It was so fun!!! I stayed after school and decorated bake sale posters with Molly!! Then we went outside a hung them up everywhere!!!!! After that we created a traveling bake sale by putting some cookies and brownies in a box and walking all over yelling COOKIES AND BROWNIES!!!!!! 25 CENTS EACH!!!!!!! And believe it or not, we made about $15!!!!!!!!! (And we got lots of tips!! Yeah!!!) And while we were walking around we got to watch our friends in their sports events!! I watched my bff Katie win her Tennis match!! (Good job Katie!! Love Ya!!!!!) And I also saw my friends do lots of track events!!! And Molly and I had so much fun!!
I hope you had a super fun day too!!
Love, Allison :-)



2 comments:
Hey Allison,
I'm sooo glad that you had fun! I wish I could have gone! But, I didnt know what time it was! Plus, I was super bored on Friday, so I should of gone! DARN! But, I'll make it to the next one!
Luv Ya,
-Ashley
hey allikinz this is katiekiz! well first of all i just want to say..... NO YOU BE QUIET!! BRING ME BACK SOME MORE juice!lol you know what i mean!well thanks for watching me play tennis! love hearing my friends cheer me on! that counts for you and hannah and brittany! you guys are all good friends! well all of my friends are good friends! well except for ashely. i mean, JUST KIDDING!lol! love you ash! buh-bye!
Post a Comment