CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 19, 2008

Julie's Blog

 Julianna is one of the most amazing people I've ever met!!!!!! She is a wonderful person, cares about everyone, is very kind and generous, and she is an amazing dancer!!!!!! She is at Ballet Magnificat in Mississippi right now, dancing for Jesus every day!!!!! Julie also has a blog that she writes wonderful things on!!!!!! She just wrote something called Grace, grace, grace, grace, grace?? You should go and read it! Its all about this conversation she had with her friend about Jesus, and why she believes is Him. It makes so much sense!!!!!!!! Sometimes when you read the bible or you sit in church you think to yourself: What the heck are they talking about!!!!!! But the way she describes it is fantastic!!!!!!! Her blog is:

Check it out!!!!!!! She is an awesome person and an amazing friend!!!!!! I'm so glad I met her!!!!
:-)

0 comments: